• Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket

Monday, October 1, 2012

DIY Fall Wreath

I have been meaning to make a wreath for my front door.  I wanted a Fall wreath but I just can't decide how I want to make it.  Too many pinterest ideas.  :)  So I decided to make a Halloween Wreath instead. It was so Cheap and easy. Well actually it was free because I already had everything.
 
 
I started with a pool noodle. And taped it together.  Loved learning this from Pinterest.  Totally will make a lot of my wreaths using this.
 
 
Then I used a hot glue gun and glued some black felt to cover the noodle.   I used the felt because that is just what I had. 
 
 
Then I took black tulle and cut it into strips.  And tied it on around the noodle. 
 
I forgot to take a picture of that step. :(
 
Then I made a bunting banner.  I used some chevron fabric that I had and some orange string.  I cut our little triangles by hand and hot glued them to the orange string.
 
 
 Final product. 
 
 
Now if I could only get it to stay on the door.  :(  The pool noodle is light and it is windy today in Texas. 
 
 
 
happy monday. 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment