• Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket

Friday, July 15, 2011

About Me


 
Hi , My name is Ashley.
 
This is my sweet family
 
 
After I had my first baby, I wanted to do something to earn a little extra money so I could stay at home with her.   I came across Hand Stamped Jewelry and fell in love it. I decided to learn how to do it myself.  It grew into my little business.  After I had my second little girl, I decided to sell my business.  I was getting too busy and just couldn't keep up anymore.  Well  I didn't realize how much I would miss it.  The girl I sold it to decided not to do it anymore.
So here I am... back stamping again.
 
I love to do anything creative. 
I love learning how to do things by myself.
I love reading blogs while enjoying a cup of coffee
I love fall, pumpkins, & football season
I love a good pair of flats.
I love traveling.
I love getting to stay at home with my precious little girls
I love having the best family a girl could ask for.
And most importantly
I Love God!!!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment