• Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket
  • Photobucket

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Check out Jilly's

My jewelry is now in Jilly's ,a bouique in Lake Charles, LA. If you live here you should go check it out. She just moved to a bigger store in the same shopping center. It is next to Don's carwash. She has some really cute clothes too and they are priced very responsible. (around $30.00)
My baby spoons are in Brousse's by the mall in Lake Charles.
I am so excited!!!
Things are going great!! I had my first house party a couple of weeks ago in Mississippi and I did very well. I am having another one this coming Friday. I am from MS and I went to visit family and friends.
If you live in the area and are interested in hosting a party, please email me.
You get a free item as a gift for having the party and for
$100 in sales you get 10% off
$250 in sales you get 25% off
$500 in sales you get 50% off
I have an open house and do not have a presentation. !!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment